Find below legal information and policies related to Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam website and its digital communications
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam with is website ammananna.org offers its information on the Internet essentially for the benefit of individuals interested in their efforts to build the stronger nation where very individual is both psychologically & physically sound and at least have the bare minimum to survive.
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam reserves all copyrights on material on its Web pages, including photographs and graphic designs. In the case of some publications, Amma Nanna Anadh Ashramam has licensed the rights to third parties.
The use of Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam Internet material for any promotional purpose is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained.
The unauthorized use of the Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam name and logo is against copyrights and is expressly forbidden.
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam is an NGO that was established in 2010, committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself on this website (www.ammananna.org)
The data we gather consist of your name, address, e-mail as well as phone numbers and other information as required. This personal information is not distributed, shared, rented or given to companies or organizations which are not related or part of Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam.
a) Collection of information:
• While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as the date and time you visit the site, the type of browser you are using, how much time you have browsed our website.
• The general information is not personal information, and it is used by Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the site and to understand the public interest. Such general information can be shared with any person, at Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam discretion.
b) Usage of Information:
• Personal information will be used by Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam for internal purposes including the following:
• Sending emails, surveys, brochures, Annual reports, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam.
• Purchases of Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam products on the site/receipt for donations made by you.
• Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the personal information collected from visitors to the site.
• Evaluating and administering the site and our activities, responding and quick actions to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the site.
• Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam endeavors to use up-to-date security measures to protect your personal information. The site is secured with “SSL” Certification.
• Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the personal information.
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam is taking all the necessary measures to your personal information is held safely, as per the Data Protection Act.
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of request for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. We expect that all donors will exercise due diligence while making donations.
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam may also seek further information/documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly, if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam to be refunded, You must request Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam in writing for a refund and your request must reach Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
• Made the donation online, electronically, handed over the cheque/Demand Draft (DD)
• Dispatched the Cheque/Demand Draft (DD) to Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam by other means.
The written requestion stating reason for requesting refund must sent to the address below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of Donation. Proof of Donation (Payment slip, Transaction ID, Cheque/Draft no.)
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam
# 3-330/1H/2, Opp. Balaji Ramakrishna Temple,
Valigonda Road, Choutuppal,
Nalgonda, Telangana – 508252.
All decision of Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam in this regard will be final.
Use of this Website, www.ammananna.org and all pages in this domain (together the Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam website”), constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any violation of Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam Logo and Name and its rights in connection with the information, artwork, video, text, audio or pictures together, the content) of the Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam website (www.ammananna.org).
Moreover, your access to Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam Website (www.ammananna.org) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
• You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use.
• With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of CRY or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
• The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
• Although Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Website, Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
• Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
• Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
All donations made to Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam are tax exempted under 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act.